Performing Arts Resource
Students who participate in a Performing Arts Class may use the Performing Arts Resource area. This area is used for practicing instruments and/or studying only. Please note that the following set of rules apply to the Performing Arts Resource in conjunction with the Columbus East High School Policies:
- Everyone must sign in outside the Performing Arts Office when they are using the area.
- If the resource is full, you must go to another resource area.
- If you are going to use a practice room, you must have permission from the Performing Arts TA.
- If you are getting a C or better, you may use the Performing Arts Resource Area.
- If you need to practice in the band room (drum set, large percussion instruments, bass or guitar), you must have permission from the Performing Arts TA or a Director. NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PRACTICES IN THE BAND ROOM.
- People who fail to use the resource properly will not be allowed to use the area for the remainder of the semester. This decision is made by the Performing Arts TA or a Director.